Catch A Wanooka
Catch A Wanooka is a card game based entirely on memories of family trips to cabins on an Ontario lake. The object is to build the best campsite you can collecting different suits. Suits include categories like Cabins, Fish, Boats, and Fireworks. Rather than a photo album, this medium actively engages shared memories, even if they don’t share the family-specific references. The card art is simple and minimalistic, based on Ranger badges and campsite signage allowing people bring their own experiences into the game.
The game features:
- Over one hundred unique cards
- Two to any number of players
- Suits can be added and removed to change the gameplay
- Endless strategies to employ
- Family friendly (if you remove the Beer suit)